The Academy of Artful Leadership with Holmes Coaching helps gifted leaders continue to grow through hosted conversations around key themes in ministry, peer learning, and individual coaching. The outcome is greater clarity and calculated movement toward transformational congregational leadership.
The Academy utilizes a “coach approach” process, which means that instead of relying on instruction from a teacher or prescriptions from a consultant, a coach helps to mine the expertise and internal wisdom of congregational leaders. This “coach approach” process helps leaders discern the God-sized things that need to happen, develop a plan to get there, and celebrate with them when they do.
Our Youth Worker Cohort, created and coached by Kim McNeill, offers a valuable coaching experience for anyone serving youth in a congregational setting. This coaching experience is designed for those who have served in youth ministry for 5 years or more. We’ll go far beyond topics like volunteer recruitment and programing planning. Instead, we’ll take the time to go deeper than most conferences or continuing education experiences are able to do. We’ll look at changing trends in this generation of youth and talk about what that means for your ministry. We’ll work through foundations and frameworks of your ministry and talk about what this liminal season looks like for each of your contexts. We will take a “coach approach” to each session, mining the collective wisdom of the group and helping one another move forward in our ministry, both on a personal and programmatic level. This process helps gifted and committed youth workers discern the next steps, develop a plan to get there, and celebrate when we reach our goals.
Click here to register.
- Spirit-filled Youth Ministry
- Gen Z Faith
- Crucibles for Change: Adaptive Leadership for a Changing World
- Already and Not Yet: Youth Ministry in a Liminal Season
- Failing Without Shame
- The Power of Celebration
- Equip and Empower: Bringing Out the Best in Volunteers
- Foundations and Frameworks
2:00-3:30pm Eastern on the following dates:
- January 13, 2022
- January 27, 2022
- February 10, 2022
- February 24, 2022
- March 10, 2022
- March 24, 2022
- April 14, 2022
- April 28, 2022
- 18 Hours of Coaching that includes:
- Peer Group Learning — Eight 90-minute group sessions designed to spark dynamic conversation.
- Individual coaching sessions with — six 50-minute calls with a trained coach.
- Book, article, podcast, blog recommendations
- Certificate of Leadership Development upon completion of the training.